Business 4 Cooperation Codeway
Brokerage and Networking event within the framework of the first cooperation and development exhibition and conference: business, research, innovation, partnership, cooperation. Discover the UNPRECEDENTED context !
B4C, acronym of Business 4 Cooperation is the international networking program, consisting of 2 full days of networking and matchmaking initiatives, that will animate the forthcoming CODEWAY Cooperation Development Expo 2022, the first development and cooperation event that will attract to Fiera Roma all actors and players of development from Italy, Europe, Africa and globally, with special FOCUS on the relationships between PROFIT and NON PROFIT actors.
CODEWAY 2022 is organized by Fiera di Roma, with the Patronage of :
MAECI – The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
MITE – The Italian Ministry for Ecological Transition
AICS – The Italian Agency for Development Cooperation
CDP – Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
along with the support of a number of territorial Institutions, Chambers of commerce, trade associations, organizations and research centers from all over Italy.
The matchmaking event takes place in the framework of the EEN activities, coordinated by Unioncamere Lazio, the Regional Union of the Lazio Chambers of Commerce, in charge of the operational plan of the initiative and supported by CNR, the National Research Council of Italy, and, Lazio Innova.
- Agribusiness Supply Chain
- Education and Professional Training
- Energy and Circular Economy
- Environmental Protection and Transition
- Fair Trade and Opportunities
- Financing, Banks and Donors
- Healthcare and Wellbeing
- ICT and Digital Transition
- Industry and Processing Technologies
- Infrastructure, Building and Construction
- Logistics and Transportation
- Water Resources, Systems and Irrigation
Who should attend?
- R&D Institutions
- Clusters/Technology/Science Parks
- Investors /VC /Funds
- Institutions / Government /Local Authorities
- Associations / Foundations
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends
The B4C Program is conceived to create the organization of meetings that will take place in presence.
Besides the registration within the EEN B4C reservation system, participants will also have to comply with the standard registration to enter the exhibition venue, according to the current specifications of access, and to the security and healthcare protocols in force for Italy.
Should additional forms/modes of access to the initiative come available (i.e. remote meetings, special online initiatives) these will be made accessible at a later date, and communicated with sufficient advance.